Pita Chips with Sea Salt
Author: Donna Sky for the Love & Hummus Co
- 6 loaves of pita bread
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the pitas into 8 wedges.
- Separate the two layers of each pita.
- Place triangles in a single layer on two cookie sheets. Drizzle with extra virgin oil and sprinkle on sea salt to taste.
- Bake until crisp - about 9 or 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool then store in an air-tight container, or enjoy right away.
Recipe by Love & Hummus at http://loveandhummus.com/pita-chips-with-sea-salt/