Author: Donna Sky for the Love & Hummus Co
- 1.5 cups of dried garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Soak 1.5 cups of chickpeas for 8 to 12 hrs.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 1 hour, or until tender but not falling apart.
- Strain and arrange on a baking sheet, toss with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until desired crunchiness
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
- For an extra kick, sprinkle with crushed pepper flakes.
Recipe by Love & Hummus at http://loveandhummus.com/crispy-chick-peas/